2013 Freightliner Coronado 122SD Tank Truck $96,900 also available is a 2012 Tremcar Quad Axle Pup Trailer $79,900.
Truck Standard Features
• 122" BBC set-back axle, Up to 50-degree wheel cut
• 122" BBC durable, non-corrosive, steel-reinforced aluminum SD cab
• Set-back axle tractor @ 43"
• Strong, durable hood with bright-finish steel grille surround and signature chromed hood handle
• Dual hood-mounted chromed air intakes
• Stainless steel front grille
• Dual exhaust with clear back-of-cab
• Hood tilts almost 90 degrees for easy engine access and serviceability
• Halogen headlamps with replaceable glass lens reflector, replaceable bulb; no tools required
• West Coast style, door-mounted mirrors
• Premium cab noise abatement and insulation
• Ergonomic wraparound dash that’s driver friendly and quiet
• ASME/DOT TC406 code carbon-steel truck-mounted tank & pumping system,
• 100bbl / 16,000 litre / 4,200 USG capacity,
• Single compartment design c/w internal baffles,
• Oval tank design for lower center of gravity c/w dished heads for superior surge control,
• Heavy duty ribbed & end-plated steel fenders c/w hose holders,
• Full length top spill-way c/w overflow drains,
• Driver's side steel access ladder c/w sure grip upper platform,
• Recessed tank mounted float / level gauge,
• Steel pump cabinet c/w aluminum doors,
• 3" hydraulically driven Bowie dual-direction water pump capable of loading & discharge,
• Air-shift PTO c/w in cab controls,
• LED light package,
• DOT/TC 407 Sour Sealed Quad Axle Wagon 25 psi
• One compartment 32 000 L nominal
• 316/316L, 3/16” 2B
• 3 full chemical type 31/6/316L – ¼” HRAP
• Betts 8310LCX, 20 ‘opening
• Stainless steel internal flat bar stiffeners – fully welded to tank
• Stainless steel cross members and outrigger stainless steel sills
• Belly mounted T304 pump cabinet, two doors each side and halogen lamp
• 4” operated stainless steel butterfly valves
• Air controls for outlet and vapor valves
• 4” pump off line to front
• Fort Vale pressure relief
• 3’’ vapor line compartment with air open/spring close valve
• Fittings for Titan level gauge
• Aluminum hose tube 8” diameter x 21’ long
• Heavy duty hose hanger
• 2B finish oil field type fenders with upper surfaces sloped
• Turntable steering dolly
Visit our website for more Trucks and Trailers. www.warnerindustries.ca
Please contact one of our Sales Representatives for additional specifications, availability, and pricing.
• Moose Jaw - 306-693-7253 or 877-302-0253 .
• Swift Current - 306-773-3030 or 888-773-2744 .
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a sales representative.