Grain Guard Rockets, and Retro Rocket Grain Bin Aerators
Farmers have trusted the dependable grain bin aeration expertise of Grain Guard for over 25 years. Now the classic Rocket design has been improved - The Rocket Next Generation is an innovative, stronger, and even more reliable Rocket.
The smooth louvered surface allows for cleaner unloading. This new aeration system has improved performance through re-design to provide more air delivery to the center of the hopper, where the air is most difficult to move.
The fan's new reduced weight, re-designed side legs, and internal support rings provide greater structural strength, up to 125% greater than the Classic Rocket. Plus, the improved design results in increased vertical loading up to 30' in grain height.
The design allows the installation of the Next Generation Rocket into commercial applications by simply adding extras legs, up to five on the 7000 series and up to eight on the 8000 series.
- Improved air delivery performance
- New reduced weight
- Designed for increased structural strength
- 3 leg design for better stability
- Allows 30' grain height vertical loading
Withstands increase in side loads from irregular grain flow when unloading.
Option for Hopper bottom bins without aeration:
Deliver air to the core of your bin, while increasing drying time and fan efficiency with the revolutionary Retro Rocket grain bin aerator. Retrofit existing hopper bottom and smooth-walled bins with farm proven Grain Guard aeration.
This do-it-yourself rocket system allows for two person installation in as little as half an hour. Once it's installed watch your profits take off!
Need a fan to pair with this system? Ask about our Flaman Aeration fans from AGI Grain Guard!
Paired with Flaman AGI Grain Guard conventional grain bin aeration systems only dry from the bottom up and often fall short of drying grain in the center and top half of the bin. AGI Grain Guard fans work better because they:
- Fits your existing smooth-walled or bolt together hopper
- Top performing aeration system on the market
- Delivers air to the core of the bin where needed most
- Detachable hinges to fit through smaller openings
- Same performance advantages of the double walled rocket
- Increases resistance to side loads
The Grain Guard Rocket's unique louver design allows for easy cleanout as the grain will not hang up on the rocket body. The downward facing louver ensures maximum airflow, even with a packed core where it's difficult for traditional fans to penetrate.
- Force air into the center
- Provide a drying front that conforms to the pile of grain
- Reduce static pressure
- Increase fan efficiency by as much as 20%
- Reduce drying time by as much as 50%
Delivery options are available, ask your salesperson for details.
Prices are subject to applicable taxes.